- Excessive wandering (Exhibit A: Fitbit data indicating 20k+ steps in a single day without leaving my apartment)
- Sudden inability to complete basic quests in World of Warcraft due to complicated instructions
- Unexpected difficulty in recalling how to respond to simple internal messages like nature calling
- Increased rigidity requiring time-consuming self-talks on being reasonable
- Excessive frustration from minor failures, even though I know, intellectually, they’re helping me succeed, eventually (Yep. I’m Komma Kamelion)
- There’s more, but this is discouraging, so enough already
I strongly suspect my brain needs me to eat sugar in the form of fruit daily. The only things I crave are water, protein, sugar, fat, and salt. (My body doesn’t usually ask for anything more specific.) I eliminated sugar a week ago today. Ever since I’ve been thinking about mangoes, bananas, and pears; it seems to be the only thing my mind can hold on to at the moment. Everything else is annoyingly just out of reach. (Including my grammar, no doubt.)
I’m convinced I need to acquire some fruit and rectify this situation. I’m using an app called Carb Manager. It’s deep with helpful tools (premium version) to track my intake and develop a food plan tailored to my particular body. It allows me to determine my goals in several categories. Five stars. It’s like having a friend who’s studying to be a dietician in my phone. Everyone in my social tribe is striving to be their best self. The support and information sharing helps tremendously. I’m going back to gummy vitamins and supplements, too.
I’m sending others to attend The Beyoncé Movie (aka Lion King) on my behalf (due to excitement regulation issues.) 😆🤪🤭 Sending local friends is easy peasy. Then I tried to buy tickets for friends of a friend in another state. Unfortunately, Fandango sucks so severely; it made me wonder if the company is just a front for some illegal activity. Enter Fandango scam in any search engine, and you’ll see. So shady; my bank automatically won’t authorize transactions from Fandango. Period. Wow.
In my head, Crissle West, (First of Their Name), from The Read podcast, responded with a read so scathing, hilarious, and spot-on. Then (I imagined) she ordered the CEO to take a naked Walk of Atonement down Internet Street until they emerge open-mouthed wailing while covered in shit, feet bleeding. (I also imagined) Kid Fury was ringing a bell and yelling shame the whole way while wielding a shield to keep the flying filth from touching him. (Just like they did the Goodwill bitch from Illinois this week ((who since got a clue.))) 😂🤣😭
Congrats go out to Gwendolyne Christie for submitting herself for an Emmy and getting nominated. That was even cooler than beating the Hound so thoroughly he decided to embrace karma. I’m thrilled by so many nominations; it’s ridic. I’m off to beat my drums with sticks. 💜✌🏾