I’m thankful to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Lily of Retrospective Lily. Thanks, Lily! I hope you answer these too if you have time! 💜
The Sunshine Blogger Award is for bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring as they spread sunshine to the blogging community.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a blog post and a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So let’s get started with questions!
- What television show are you watching right now (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, network TV, etc.)? Grace and Frankie
- What are you reading right now, or what is the last book you read? The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss (Day 2 in the Kingkiller Chronicle.)
- Coffee or tea? Neither, (water.)
- Why do you blog? To get out of my head once in a while, and hopefully connect with others.
- If traveling were free, where would you like to go? Vienna.
- Who is your favorite band or musician? Stevie Nicks.
- What is your dream job? Traveling storyteller in a group of wonderfully weird and diverse people.
- If you could only have one for the rest of your life–books, movies, or television shows/series–which would you pick? Books (unless my vision gets much worse than change it to audiobooks.)
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? Be loving to what’s alive.
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Tie between The Passion of the Christ and The Piano.
- What are your goals for this year? Master Ableton Live 10 Studio and increase my drumming skills.
Nominations in no particular order:
- Discovering My Authentic Self
- Eclectic Autistic
- Endless Fixation
- An Aspergian’s Chemical Romance
- Yarn and Pencil
- The Silent Wave
- Lavender and Levity
- Faith and Food
- Crazy-NOS This is a Kiracracy
- David Snape and Friends
- Other’s who want to participate, too (Let’s break the rules, eh?) 😉😏
Eleven Questions for Eleven+ Nominations:
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Is there someone for whom you’d die?
- Set a time for 10 minutes. You have until it expires to pick a band name. Go.
- One thing you would surely grab before exiting if there were a fire?
- You’re chosen as part of an exploration team to visit a new planet and return in two years. Do you go?
- A time traveler offers a choice between a cure for AIDS and cancer or a clean, plentiful source of energy in exchange for keeping her story secret. Which would you choose?
- How long since you last ate peanut butter?
- What do you collect?
- If you could step outside of time for however long you wanted, then return and no time has passed, what would you do with the time?
- Who is the first comedian that made you laugh so hard you cried?
- Who will play you in the hypothetical movie about your life story?
*It’s for fun, so there is no pressure to participate. 💜